Saturday, October 2, 2010

8dpt...

Photobucket


Different test.... but the line is lighter. I'm going to stop taking tests every morning because it's going to worry me to much, and there's no need for extra stress. I had that "OMG I'm pregnant " moment last night and ended up worrying myself to the point that I decided that the lines I saw on the tests were not really lines, but defects in the Dollar store brand tests.  It's so unfair that miscarriages not only take away your hope for one pregnancy, but also every pregnancy that follows. I don't think I'll be able to relax until I have my baby safely in my arms.

Next post will be Beta HCG blood test results on tuesday. Have a good weekend :)

3 comments:

  1. Really lighter? I think this one is darker. I was going to post that it was getting darker before I read your blurb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not to stress you out further, but you probably WON'T relax 'til you're snuggling baby up. I didn't. It's a special kind of neurosis people who've never miscarried can't understand...But, that sigh of relief is quickly replaced with: "HOLY SHITBALLS! I have to protect this beautiful little person til my dying day!" LOL.

    Still, TOTALLY worth it.

    (I agree w/Marie, btw.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's darker as well. With the cheapie tests I've always heard that it can be just a portion of the line that's darker, not the entire strip. Does that make sense? See how the right part of the test line is darker than the rest? That's good!!! :) It's definetel darker than the 7 day test!

    ReplyDelete