Monday, October 4, 2010

GOOD NEWS! I am 4 weeks pregnant!

I got my results back from this morning's blood test!  I AM NOT losing the baby! Yesteday's light test was just a defect in the test itself. The spotting and cramping isn't exactly normal, but as far as they can tell, nothing is wrong and I just need to stay positive and keep taking my progesterone.
Results:
Betas: 308! (They were looking for a number above 100)
Progesterone: 36 (Above 20 is good)

so everything is apparently A-OK in my uterus :)

I have my second set of betas on wednesday...and if that number is over 600 then we are in the clear (for now)


Yay for not having another early miscarriage!

3 comments:

  1. I'm sending you lots of hugs (which hopefully isn't creepy given I'm a stranger...) and love!

    Try to relax, and REST!

    Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you two!! I have been keeping everything crossed...I can't wait to see your little baby belly!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete